Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

"Today I will play no favorites, I will wish
the whole world a 'Happy New Year'!"
                                               
I am not sad to see the year end.
I am excited to see a new year full of new possibilities.
2013 was a year of learning and growing.
It was a good year.

2014 is going to be even better, I think.
I hope you, dear friend, will be a part of it.

My sweet friend Jenny gave me a book.
It's a good little book.


I like it a lot.
I decided this year to go easy on the goals.
To make one or two that I KNOW I can accomplish.
Work at them slowly and surely.
Be the tortoise.

I love this quote in the book.

"A year of time lies ahead of us.  Who knows what the countless
things, big and small, will happen?  Much will be out of our control.
As for now, at the start of another lap around our star, let's just drop all
distinctions for the moment and simply wish the best for all of us,
passengers together on this ship we call Earth."
~Spinelli

I wish you the very best New Year.
I hope for you that you will have a 
year of dreams fulfilled and days that are
filled with laughter and love.
But I also wish you a year of lessons
learned, obstacles overcome, growth,
and all of the things that will
make each year better from now on.

xo,
marci


An Artsy Weekend {Fabric Arts}
is coming up in March!!
I would love to have you join us...
it's going to be a FABULOUS weekend.
You can find all of the details here.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too Marci this is a beautiful post full of hope and self love. That's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Miss Shannon! It's your year sweet lady!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year to you friend! Here's to a wonderful 2014!

    Happy day!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)