Monday, November 11, 2013

Clickity click click...

So you know those times in your life where you're just 
cruisin along thinkin life is good...
then one day some little thing happens and you're like
ok, whatever, I can handle this.
Then the next day something else goes awry and
it's sorta medium not good and you're like, dang, 
but you pick up, dust off...keep going.
And then it just seems like every day for the next 3 weeks or so
it's something else gone wrong.  Nothing drastic, 
just small to medium, but put them all together
and it's just down right depressing?
Just went through that...I think we are through it...keeping my fingers crossed.

Well about half way through  I remembered a fun little clicker that
Hilary Weeks had sent me to try out. It is supposed to help 
you find the good and positive and man did I need some of that.
It was sitting on my computer desk buried under bills and 
school papers.  I grabbed it one morning as I was leaving
to take my bus for its morning workout.



I slipped it in my coat pocket and then I started thinking of
every single thing I had to be happy about or that I was
thankful for.  I will be honest, it was a stretch for me for a minute.
I was clicking for trees and mountains and the sky...
But you know what happened?
By the end of that morning run I felt a little better.
The things that were going on didn't seem quite so big.
I have a lot of things to be happy about.
That little clicker thing WORKED!!!
then something else bad happened that day.
a bad thing.
I clicked on my afternoon run.clicked.clicked.clicked.
I felt better even with that big bad thing on my mind.
click.click.click.
I literally just sat down on my couch one day in
the middle of a not so happy situation and made myself
click.  I will tell you right now, it is an awesome little gadget.
Turned my frown upside down. seriously.



So..why am I rambling on about all of this clicking nonsense?
Because I want all of you to have one, of course!!
I want you to...


I want you to buy one for your girls and your mom and your bff.
I want all of you to feel the power behind that one little click.
So does Hilary.
In fact she wants to feel the power behind 1 BILLION CLICKS.
You can read all about her quest here.
It's a noble pursuit.
*big smile*
She has made a generous offer to my readers.
For each Clicker Kit ordered you will receive a free Clicker,
wristband and sticker ($4.99 value)
Just use the code MARCI235 when you checkout.
 The coupon is good until November 30th.




This little video explains it perfectly.


 Have a beautiful day full of clickable thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)