Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Handmade Holiday Potluck


Come enjoy a day full of creative goodness and holiday fun!
You will have a 12 hour period that you can 
work on your handmade projects.
Drop by for 5 hours or spend the 
whole 12 hours with us.  
Whatever works for you!

To keep costs down I have decided to make this a 
potluck and swap kinda day.
We'll have some favorite homemade soups and
 other yummies for lunch.
Treats throughout the day because a girl needs 
treats to craft properly. *wink and a smile*
You will have the option to participate in the swaps...
neighbor gifts and recipes and ornaments.
oh my.

Dana and Dru are teaching adorable a'la carte classes.
What is an a'la carte class you ask?
That means that once you have paid your $10
admission you will receive a link to both of their
classes and you can sign up straight through them.
Their projects and information can be seen below.

Lori Allred from Allred Designs and My Craft Channel
is doing a FUN FUN make and take and so is Blythe
Shupe from Close to My Heart.  You will LOVE them.

Shannon and Christine from Reclaimologists, 
Amber and Mindy from Cake for 2,
 and Tausha Hoyt  are going to give you
some adorable ideas to decorate for Christmas.

It really is going to be
 a FABULOUS day
 and I sure hope you can 
join us!!

Sign up right here on this page
or you can sign up on the sidebar.
If you have any questions please email me
at 
fallowfieldfarm@hotmail.com.




an Artsy Weekend



There are 50 spots available.  I would like to have everyone signed up
before November 3.  I will email you all of the details after you have signed up.

The small print:
Once you have paid your fee it is non-refundable.





Kit includes everything you need to create one of these little cuties!




Kit includes everything you need to create one of these beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)