Sunday, October 27, 2013

Change of Plans

*Before I begin there is no change in the costs of Dru and Dana's classes.*

I started thinking of this little day of fun months ago.
I had great plans and wanted it to be this amazing day.
Then I kept running into brick walls.
I won't go into details but seriously just SO MUCH STRESS!!
I wanted to just give up on the idea a hundred times but
something in me just wanted to do it sooo bad.
It's taken way too many hours and thought and energy
and I felt like I needed to do it.

I love being able to create something wonderful for women.
There are so many of us that are struggling with things
and I've realized in my life having great women around me
adds something that nothing else can.  It brings you a feeling
that is just sort of magical.

So that brings me to this.
I just can't pull this off on my own.
I don't care about making money with it.
The stress is too much.
I'm callin UNCLE!!

I've decided to lower the price to $10 just to cover my costs.
IF you will be willing to pitch in and help this girl out.
I know times are tight this time of year.
I know everyone can't afford that kind of money.
I want everyone to be able to come.

This is what I would need help with...
Food
Decorations
Setting Up
Gifts
and maybe a couple of other things I can't 
think of right now.
I have all of the ideas ready to 
go and you will just get an assignment.

If you can do something like that sign up!
I would so love to have you here.
Sign ups will end when I am full.
It's first come, first serve on choosing what
you want to help with. 
Sign-ups close on NOVEMBER 1st.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)