Friday, June 21, 2013

an Artsy Weekend {Junelle Jacobsen}


presents


Junelle is amazing and talented and fun.
It is going to be a MAGICAL day...
I would love to have you join us.

xo,
marci

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The cost is $250.
This includes 8 hrs of class time, lunch and dinner in the garden and a few goodies along the way.

Fine print:
There are only 10 spots available.
Money is non-refundable upon payment.
$100 deposit due now with remaining balance due by August 1.
Please contact me to arrange payment at fallowfieldfarm@hotmail.com.


10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a blast! How do I contact you to sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just found your e-mail on facebook and sent an e-mail your way.

      Delete
  2. I really wish that I could go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love your new blog look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love this, Have to see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how many hours from So. Cal to see you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charming Designs...just realized that when I emailed you from your comment you don't have an email to it attached! It is about 12 hrs I think.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie...if you get this will you email me? I've sent you two emails today but I don't think they are getting to you.
      I just removed this because I didn't want your email out there for the world to see.:)

      Delete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)