Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Field Trip {www.com} Style

First Stop:  My Craft Channel

So, my dear friend, Lori Allred,
who does the scheduling for My Craft Channel
asked me a couple of months ago if I would
come do an interview with Kristine McKay.
Of course I said um...YEAH.  
 Then she told me that I had to come up with a short little
something craftyish to display/do on the show.
  I sweated that.  Here's what I came to realize.
This Mama don't craft anymore.
It's been forever since I crafted something up for this house.
Then I REALLY sweated it.  The night before I was still sweating it
 and then I had an AHA moment.
Gosh I love AHA moments.  
Bottles.  I have oodles of bottles.  I love me some glass.
So here is me being {Crafty} with some vintage jars.
I loved, loved, loved this day!!  I got to spend some time with these two girls and
meet the very cool Kristine McKay who is a gem.
I would do this again any.day.of.the.week.
EXCEPT FOR....turns out I have NO CHIN when I am on camera.
I promise I really do, it may be a little bit of a double but it's there.
*wink and a smile*
My lucky necklace that I am wearing came from THESE TALENTED LADIES.
Lo.ove them.

NEXT STOP:  Studio 5

I love, love, love the theme of the month on Studio 5.
Celebrate the Success of Others!


I can't tell you how much I love this!!
Thank you, thank you, Studio 5.
And on the same note go see this on Rhonna Farrer's blog.
Go, go, go!!


We are on our way to this stop:


You all know I LOVE the Brave Girls.
I really, really do.
Melody Ross took a trip to Manila, Phillipines and did an amazing work.
You can read about it here and here
Go read about what she is doing and PLEASE go and donate...just $10, 
if that's all you can, will help. 
 It is such a worthy cause.  I know there are so many things that 
pull at our heartstrings out there but this one is 
about our sisters out there who need our love and support.

So, thank you for coming along with me!
Hope your day is FANTASTIC!!

I will be posting about An Artsy Weekend soon.
Been trying to collect my thoughts all together before I do.  
I also have a super cool announcement coming your way next Monday.
Fun, fun, fun is a coming my {and maybe your} way.




5 comments:

  1. fun post! great to see you making the rounds, you talented woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great! You did a fabulous job! So proud of you talented sista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job on the show my friend!! love you, you are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo Marci! Fun to watch you on My Craft Channel.

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)