Monday, December 31, 2012

The Big {Reveal}


For years I have been dreaming of having classes in the {CABIN}.
It's going to be a coupla years before that can happen, 
but dang it!  I want it to happen now!  So it's going to.
In a little building close by that will be transformed into a 
wonderful little space to get your ART on.
The teachers are phenomenal, the food will be yummy,
the projects are very, very cool, and we will have a time
that you will remember forever!!  (hopefully!)
If you want to find out more about it click on the button on the 
side--over there on the right--and it will tell you more.
WooHOO!!  I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

  1. the good!

    you are sold out!

    the bad!

    you are sold out!

    GO MARCI

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)