Friday, December 28, 2012

{2013}

It's almost here...2013!  
CRAZY!!

I've never picked a word of the year,
just haven't gotten into that whole thing.
There are usually too many words 
swirling and twirling around in my noggin.

This year, however, I have chosen a word.
{ACHIEVE}
There are things I've wanted to do for a while now.
Things that are going to happen and even
if it isn't exactly what I had in mind, I'm going for it.

I'm working out the new blog for the coming year.
Can't wait...it includes one of my very favorite 
Artists and her pictures are A.MaZinG.
Seriously, they speak to my very soul.
Wow, that was a bit dramatic...sorry.
But it's oh so true.
(and I am a little dramatic by nature)

I'm going to get to help with a conference
that is near and dear to my heart and I am 
sooo {EXCITED} I can't stand it. 

AND to top it all off I get to go do a little stint
on My Craft Channel sometime soon.
Very cool. 

So, I am looking forward to this new year.
It's been a while since I could say that.
The last couple of years have been HARD
for this girl but blue skies are ahead.
I can feel good things coming my way.

Stay tuned for a big announcement about 
one of my goals I hope to achieve...

Happy New Year!


10 comments:

  1. So excited for you my friend!! And the fact that you are dramatic by nature is one of my favorite things about you!! And your big heart. And your sense of humor. And gorgeous face! I just love everything about you!! Can't wait to see all of these great things happen for you!! Love ya, lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leslie girl...I just love you! You are such a positive little force in the world and you make me laugh. You are AWESOME!

      Delete
  2. YAY for new beginnings and ACHIEVE-ing!!! You need a bracelet with your word sister! {wink-wink} Choosing a word of the year is always hard for me too but it helps me focus. Last year mine was TRUST which i needed to do in a BIG way...this year it is "STAND"!!! Can't wait to see what you ACHIEVE my dear...it's gonna be GOOD!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Sister!! Trust is a hard one for me too and hopefully you ACHIEVED it last year! It's going to be a good year for both of us, I can just feel it!!

      Delete
  3. Woo Hoo! I've done the WOTY for a few years now but my best year ever was when I picked a hard word for me (DARE) which is similar to your own. "Dream no small dreams for they have no power to inspire the passions of men". Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE THAT QUOTE!! That is a hard one for me too...I always doubt myself. But I am learning every dang day not to.:) xo!

      Delete
  4. Great word! I know what I want to accomplish next year, but I haven't thought of the right word for it yet. I can't really solidify it in my mind yet. I guess I have one more day to decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lots of days to decide...be a rule breaker!! You are an amazing lady Miss Mindy and I am so glad that I get to call you my friend. xo

      Delete
  5. This is your year girl...make it happen! Love and support you all the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet lady!! I appreciate you and your friendship...having girls like you in my corner is what lets me dream BIG!

      Delete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)