Sunday, November 4, 2012

{Gratitude}


I am so full of gratitude today for a Heavenly
Father who knows my heart.  He knows what
I need even when I don't.  He knows that I am 
far from perfect but want to be better.  He knows
that I struggle and loves me for it.  He is always
there.  Always.  Especially, it seems, when I am
farthest away from him...he's there waiting.
There are angels here on earth.  He sends
them to us when we are in need.  He sends
them when he sees us hurting.  He sends them
when we need a helping hand, an open heart, 
a warm smile, a listening ear.
I am so blessed.

3 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the same way today too, Marci. So grateful for so many wonderful blessings in my life. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Marci...your blog is lovely. What a wonderful post---gratitude is the answer to all of the questions I think. Blessings to you this holiday season! ox Lara

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)