Friday, September 7, 2012

Run Away


There is a lot going on right now in our lives.
Building the greenhouse, pictures soon to come.
Getting ready for Studio 5 to come and do a segment, 
post to come.
The marketplace is coming up...
and it is going to be FABULOUS this year...
post to come.
Are you sensing a trend here?
Add in to that my other job being a bus driver,
kids that need stuff {oh yeah, I have kids?},
and just trying to keep up with the day to day.
Every once in a while my brain goes into over load
{emergency lights going off} and this mama needs
a minute to recoup.  Yesterday morning amidst
whining...

I don't want to wear that, I can't go in 
my room to get dressed because there's a spider,
I want a home lunch...all done with that whiney
high pitched cry voice.  

Something inside my head went SNAP and I could
feel it getting ready to come out so I just left.
Yep, I sure did.  I stopped and got me a Pepsi
and some salt and vinegar chips, yes at 9am, and
headed for the hills.  Blasted a little Mindy Gledhill,
drove up the canyon and soaked in some peace for a minute.
That's all it took...some beautiful leaves, a little twinge of 
fall in the air and singing by myself in the truck.

Sometimes we just need to take a time-out...
and that's just fine.
*big smile*



3 comments:

  1. Loved this post. timouts are a god-send. Sometimes we just need a quiet moment to put it all in prespective and re-group. Can't wait to read all about the exciting events coming up in your life. You are one busy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heaven... that is just gorgeous! You are one smart woman. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)