Monday, September 26, 2011

Setting Up

I thought I would share just a few pictures....


This man must love me because he does things for me that he 
doesn't quite get why he does for me...
like hang 16 ft ladders from the front of our patio for a booth.  
*he must be smitten*  HA HA


It's amazing what you can do with branches
 off of an aspen tree, some weeds, and a few curly willow sticks.


You can turn any old ladder into something a little tree houseish.


Our Uncle Robert is the official Fallow Field Farm Marketplace weed gatherer.
I swear if there is a blooming or pretty weed growing somewhere close he knows just
where to find it and is happy (I think) to go and hunt them down for me!


I wish I had a better picture of this but it was AWESOME!  
I love it when you have an idea and it looks just like you envisioned it.
This sign is a gathering of vintage letters I got from Etsy....
I took an old piece of barnwood fence we had laying around, 
painted it with layers of different colors of paint,
 weathered it a little and it turned out the perfect shade of *green*.
The whole thing was just so dang pretty that it's still sitting atop the arbor...
I just don't have the heart to take it down yet. *smile*  
Those weeds made a most beautiful bouquet full of all 
that autumn has to offer with a little curly willow stuck in here and there
and, of course, one of my favorite things....pumpkins!


The vintage black bicycle gets brought out this time of year
 because I like to pretend that some pretty gal 
rode up on it with her basket full of flowers and came to visit us. 
*wink and a smile*

Well there are a few...there are many more and I will be putting them on here and there over the next couple of weeks.  I want to show you the awesome goods that my vendors brought and some more pictures of booths and the *farm*.

5 comments:

  1. Marci, it looks fantastic!!! I wish I could've seen it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made everything so beautiful and enchanting. It was such a great show! Your hubby ADORES you by all the hard work he did.Thanx again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you touch turns to perfection. can you give me a hug? i love every bit of it. you are simply amazing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was JUST MAGICAL! I wish I could have seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Welcome sign is stunning! I love it. I would be tempted to keep it up year round. I'm so sorry to have missed your show. I can't wait to see it next year!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)