Saturday, September 3, 2011

Humanitarian Project


Mr. Fallow Field Farm's little brother and sister recently deployed to Iraq. 
She for the first time and him for his second round.
I received an email from his sweet wife that I will share with you.

Here is something you may not know...
not all soldiers have families who send them things.
They may not get any care packages or even letters
for the year that they are deployed.

So if you are willing and want to help here is your chance!
Bring your goods to the show.
We will have a place set up for you to donate items
and we will also collect any monetary donations.

Thank you for your help!
Support our troops!!



Hi Everyone!

I wanted to let you know about a humanitarian project I am 
doing for Eric's unit, in case you were interested in helping. 
I am gathering toiletries and treats to send over. 
Some of the men in the unit are on bases where they have 
closed the PX and they are unable to get these 
things unless they are sent to them. 

Here is a list of items I am collecting: 
shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, 
razors, Q-tips, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc. 
Also, I am going to send over non-melting treats for 
the soldiers to put in their packs. Finally, I am also
 in need of money to ship the items over. 
If you can help in any way it would be GREATLY appreciated. 

I am planning on shipping the majority of it over
 in October, but if you have stuff lying around, 
I want to send over a small shipment ASAP 
so Eric can get it out to the guys that need it!

Thanks so much!
T



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)