Saturday, August 13, 2011

~Jeannette Parker~

This lady is one of my favorite people ever!
She is amazingly talented, down to earth, 
and basically just a lovely person.
Her hats are to.die.for.  
I love, love, love them!
I have one I wear all the time and, no lie,
 every single time 
I wear that adorable hat I 
get complimented on it.
From 65 yr. old men to 13 yr. old girls.
Seriously.  Every time.
So, you want to see them?  
Here are a few...













Just to let you know...
you are going to want more than one.
*big smile*
She also makes these gorgeous
 scarves that she will be bringing.
You are going to want one of those too.
*wink*

So excited to spend the day with this *amazing* lady!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. I have never seen anything like that. I can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! Can't wait to get my hands on a couple! By the way, I sent my money off to you. So excited to do your show!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)