Friday, October 1, 2010

~The Show~

What an amazing day!
The weather was beautiful, the vendors were amazing and the people who came were just so sweet.
Thank you everyone for all the support and for showing up!!
It's kind of like having a birthday party and just hoping that a few people come to it.
People came! About twice as many as last year.  YAY!!
So I'll stop babbling and show you the pictures...



 Welcome to the farm!



Come on in!




My booth...



Our little *sweets* girl!



Tanya and Kim's Secret Garden 




hey there's a little cutie girl!


There are a few for you.
I wanted to take pictures and just didn't get around to it so the big guy went and took some for me.  
Unfortunately he didn't take some of everything I wanted pictures of...mainly everyone else's booths!
My very talented niece also took some so when she gets them to me I'll show you.




3 comments:

  1. It was such a wonderful setting for a show! Wow! Thanks so much for allowing me to display my hats and flowers. What a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful down home photos, I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great spot!!
    Love the assortment of treasures!
    I came over from Kristins!
    Im your newest follower/friend
    :)

    Deborah (purehunnybee)

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)