Friday, September 10, 2010

~Kammi~

Last year I went with my husband to New York for a get-a-way.  While my husband was in some business meetings, I went to the local book store and found some fabulous publications by Stampington.   I had an epiphany...I am a creative person and I love to let my juices flow.  So I came home, kicked my 18 year old son into the same room as my 6 and 8 year old boys and created what I call "My Space Dot Com".  (I think there might be a web site with that name).  From there I ventured out from interior design, redoing furniture and countless household projects to making charms, hair accessories, book art and everything else I could learn.  My passion is still design and so I try to incorporate that creative outlet into my design projects.  I love Jane Austin, everything cream and chocolate!
  Can't wait to see you all at Fallow Field Farm!










I first saw Kammi's beautiful things at another show.
I knew I had to have her come to Fallow Field Farm Marketplace!
She is so talented and has fresh new things that you don't see 
everywhere else....you will love them.
They are soft and feminine and pretty....all the good things we girls like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)