Wednesday, September 15, 2010

~Glenda~

Hi my name is Glenda Tolman. I am a mother of one AWESOME 14 year old boy and married to the best guy ever. People say that I am very crafty, but I sometimes I wonder since I always get my inspiration from other crafters. But I think all of use crafters do that. My latest adventure is “Serving Sisters.” I am started this with my great friend Maureen Porter. We each have our own unique style that we each bring to our talents. I started making Cake Plates since I have always loved them since I was a young girl. I would always watch Martha Stewart just to see what new cake plate she had in her kitchen.
We will be at Fallow Field Farms next week with all of these cute cake plates. We have all different styles and colors to “cater” to each person.
Hope to see you there.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)