Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~Patina~

Well I just had to share this with you all...

Nichole, one of our fabulous vendors, is opening a little shop in Pleasant Grove...it's located in a beautiful old house on the corner across from the park. Main and something. Here's a picture of it.

It will be a place where you can find all handmade goods that change weekly...love that! She will also have classes available...love that too! Go and visit the website and find out all about it.
She is looking for crazy talented people to come and showcase their arts.

Way to go Nichole!!! Can't wait to see the mini Anthro in P.G. ;D

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR! Thank you so much for your support. I hope we see at the grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that store sounds fabulous!! Any chance I could email her I've got a product that would work out great at her register and we could list her store on our website to help drive more foot traffic to her store? have her email me chobiche@yahoo.com if she would be interested!!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)