Saturday, October 10, 2009

~More Eye Candy~


Did I say tomorrow? Oh yeah I meant 4 or 5 days! ;P
Here's a little more of those talented ladies...

These adorable paper crafts are from the equally

adorable Jennifer of

Hand-Picked Daisy...you NEED to go and check out her blog.
Click on her name up there, but wait until you see what else we have below.

These are such beautiful little picture frames made by

Staci Thacker who is equally adorable to Jennifer up there.
She also has sweet little earrings and I have a pair of the most
beautiful shade of green ones...love em!

And these hair clippies, which I adore, are made by Amy
aka Posh Lily. She has two of the cutest little boys you've seen.

Oooo and this yummy stuff is goat's milk soap...

it's made by Cindee and it is goood stuff. She kept giving me
calming aromatherapy lotion all day and I think it may have worked!;D

Oh now these two girls...I can't say enough about them.
They are twins...Heidi and Wendy... and they are sweethearts.

I fell in love with them and their beautiful necklaces...
they are such awesome ladies.

And they have a great knack of stickin a bunch of junk together
and making it look good

and everyone knows how much I can appreciate that!!!
If you want to get in touch with these two then you'll have to let me know.
You really do need one of these vintage pieces of bling.

well i am still not done and i really will try to post more pictures tomorrow....
just so you know all of these talented girls are on the side up there. just click on their name and it should take you to their blog or etsy shop. if it doesn't then let me know and i'll get them in touch with you.

thank you again to my super awesome and talented photographer, mindy!!! she's awesome, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Marci, I really want to find Heidi & Wendy's vintage necklaces, but her name just links back to this blog... any info on that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I know Jennifer Willson! Small world! Love her.

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)