Wednesday, October 14, 2009

and last but certainly not least....

I love all of these pictures of the sign...we waited a long time to get one
made and I'll be danged if it didn't turn out just like we wanted it to...perfection.
Nichole Huntington is so hip and fresh and cute...

she has great ideas and knows how to display them...vintage suitcases, yum.

Oh I loved these little dessert stands...so many pretty dishes.
Her very cute headbands that every girl wants...including mine.

These handmade cards are beautiful...such talent.
Clairice is also just gorgeous.
One of those girls who is just naturally beautiful in a quiet way.
Her art is the same way.

And I love the name of her business, Nifty Swank.

This little lady, Clarissa, actually made more of
these adorable shirts while she was sitting at the show.

They are adorable...my very cute pregnant niece bought one for her baby to be...oh so cute!


Here's one of my favorite Apron Girls, Sha.

Cute, cute hairbows, binkie clips and bracelets for little ones.
She also has an extremely clever hairbow hanger that needs to be on etsy!

Down below here you see a few of the scrapbooking kits
put together by my girls, Tracy and Jenny.
And then the aprons...

oh how I love Andrea's aprons...
well made and adorable!
I wish I had a picture of the tuffets.
Don't know what a tuffet is?
Click on Andrea's name up there on the side
and go see one of her tuffets.
Every little girl should have one for her room.


On to Ashalon's sweet little tu'tus.
These are not just your average tu'tu.
Some of the cutest dang costumes you have ever seen.

There's a beautiful girl. She and my mom baked and baked and iced and dipped...
Thank you for all the support she received.
She made enough to pay for a good portion of
cheer! Can I get a Y.E.S!
My little sil, Aubrey made these adorable Santa's and did a fabulous job!
Her first dip in the pool of crafting and selling.
I'll be taking these to Dickens Festival in St. George in December or
you can get a hold of me if you are interested in purchasing some.

Well here's Christine, another of my favorite Apron Girls.

Her booth was so pretty and right in the center of the world at our show.

She really does have a little of this and a little of that...so creative.

Apple pie filling...yummy!

She is just a sweet, kind, adorable lady.



Whew...we're through. Can you believe all of the talent that these ladies have? Amazing...all of them. I can't wait to have them all here again next year! So now you have seen all that they do you know where you can buy all of your Christmas presents.;D They are on the side up there and most have a blog or an etsy store. If they don't then let me know and I will get them in touch with you. I will guarantee that you won't be disappointed by any of them...they are all well made and beautifully crafted.

2 comments:

  1. the photos are all beautiful! thanks for spreading the word...

    AND for your wonderful comment on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are amazing! The show was awesome! Can't wait til next year! Love ya Marci!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)