Monday, September 28, 2009

~A Big Fat Thank You~


Thank you for all of the support.
Thank you to all of my amazing, talented ladies.
Thank you to my girls for your help.
Thank you to my mom for her hours and hours of baking that helped Mady raise money.
Thank you to the girls from Loa who traveled so far and made my day....all of you.;D
But the biggest thank you goes to the man who worked and worked and worked and then worked some more to make it all happen. Thank you to my sweetheart. I couldn't have done it without you!


there will be more pictures coming soon...picture above was taken by the talented melinda. click on her name over there on the side and it will take you to her most awesome photography blog.

2 comments:

  1. UMMM....Marci....The Huge Thanks goes back to you and Dave! I had an amazing experience. I loved being there, and didn't want to leave! THANK YOU OH SO MUCH! YOU AND DAVE ARE AMAZING!!! The whole day was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures! I'm thrilled that it went well. Still so sad that I wasn't well enough to come even for a bit. Of course on Sunday I felt better than I have for a whole month. Wish it could have come a day sooner. I really wanted to come hang and help and spend...Congratulations on a dream realized!!!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)