Thursday, August 6, 2009

Melinda Smith Photography

I am so thrilled to have Melinda join us. She is a great friend, sweet lady and absolutely amazing photographer!!




Mindy will be setting up appointments to do photo shoots while here.

Hi, I'm Mindy, and I'm so excited to be part of Fallow Field Farm! I love love love the art of photography! I love capturing some cute little guy's personality, or the togetherness and affection in a family. I love capturing the sweet innocence of a little girl, or the serenity of a brand new baby, or the tender love of a newly married couple. These life moments are so fleeting, and I am so blessed to be able to capture a few of the precious times before they are gone.
I've always loved vintage things... I live in a 100 year old home! The photos that really make me smile are the ones I put a little vintage finish to... I also love taking pictures of everyday things and turning them into something unexpected. Vintage things just feel like home... warm, comfortable, but fresh and new at the same time.

You can visit Mindy's photography blog here...

1 comment:

  1. Mindy...you are so amazing! I am so excited to spend the day with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)