Monday, August 3, 2009

meet Staci Thacker...

Staci Thacker is the very talented proprietor of
~Little Lovelies~
and will be joining us at Fallow Field Farm.


She makes lovely hand decoupage picture frames...


And sweet little beaded earrings...

When asked what inspires her to handcraft this is what she said...

~I have wanted to open a little shop to sell my handmade things for a long long time. I really love handmade items, and the unique flair they can add to your home/wardrobe. I really love printed pictures and sadly we really don't {or at least I don't} see printed photos much anymore in this digital age. But, with the pretty frames I sell, we can have a reason to print those pictures from that favorite trip and put them on display in a unique and lovely way.

You should hop over and look at all the sweet things in her
etsy store. Or visit her blog.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is all of this? I can't wait to meet you Staci!!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)