Thursday, August 13, 2009

~Huckleberry Cottage~

Meet the very talented Tanya Wilkinson. She is the artist behind the stitchery patterns for her little business, Huckleberry Cottage. Tanya does beautiful hand stitching and she uses her stitcheries to do unique pillows and framed pictures. She also dabbles with paper crafts and makes darling tins & cards. On top of all of that she is the very proud mother of 4 amazing boys and spends most days in her car driving those boys to every sport under the sun!


Here is a sampling of this talented ladies work...






Here's a little hello from Tanya....

Hi everyone! I am Tanya Wilkinson, and I own a little company called Huckleberry Cottage. I love to do stitchery, and sew, and that is what my company is all about. I design patterns, and have ventured lately into making and selling my finished products. It's way fun! I have also dipped my hands into the paper world. I love it too! I love to shop for the perfect coordinating papers, just as I do with fabrics. After shopping, I can't wait to get home and put it all together. It is the love of my life, along with my 4 sons and hubby.
I can't wait to see you at Fallow Field Farm! I feel privileged to have been invited to be part of this event. You will all love it! I will see you there!

If you'd like to see more of Tanya then you can visit her website at www.myhuckleberrycottage.com or click on her name above to see her blog.

2 comments:

  1. yeah! i'm so glad you are going to be there. i can't wait to see some other of your paper stuff!!! oh, and i'll bring some yummy treats to share!
    -haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, you are so talented! I'm so excited to finally meet you in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! I love to get comments...they make me supa happy.:)